TPR. #1 Trusted Choice for
Patent Alerts and Watches
For decades, the most innovative corporations and top IP law firms have relied definitively on Patent Alerts and Watches from TPR to monitor competitors and stay ahead of the technology curve.
- Worldwide Patents for All Technologies
- Trusted for Decades by Fortune 500 and Top IP Law Firms
- Deep Subject Matter Experts covering Engineering, Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Access to Hundreds of Databases, Resources and Search Tools
- Multi-Country, Multi-Language Options
Patent Alerts | Technology Watches | Patent Watches
Monitor Patents and Technologies
Without Missing a Beat
Accurate, Timely Patent Alerts and Watches
Resources, Coverage and Foreign Language Options
TPR provides a tailored approach that is most effective for your given technology and purpose:
- Worldwide online databases for patent and non-patent literature
- Keyword and classification-based searching, plus subject-specific coding/indexing
- Monitor by Technology, Classes, Assignee, Inventor, Legal Status, etc.
TPR’s on the ground coverage in key countries around the world means that your search can optionally be conducted in local native languages for the most penetrating search results.
Aligned with Your IP Interests and R&D Strategies
We provide the insight for you to make confident business decisions and maintain the quality and strength of your IP portfolio
- Stay abreast of patents and applications of interest
- Monitor competitor activity to determine if there may be infringement on your patent(s)
- Guide your R&D efforts
- Identify and take quick action for time-sensitive patent office matters
The highest quality patent searches conducted by true professionals, each and every time.
Deep Subject Matter Expertise
OUR ELITE TECHNOLOGY SEARCH TEAMS
With tens of thousands of searches under our belt, you can be assured of TPR’s technical search capabilities in both established and rapidly-developing technologies. We apply our exceptional searching proficiency and specialist subject knowledge to align with your search objectives and guarantee results that are the perfect fit.
“Very knowledgeable and always quick to respond. Great collaborators!”
Patent Information Professional, Biotechnology Company
and case studies of success
A combined patentability and Freedom to Operate (FTO) search is a type of patent search that examines these two important perspectives together at the same point in time, rather than separately. This type of...All Blog Posts