The #1 Trusted Choice for
For decades, the most innovative corporations and top IP law firms have relied definitively upon State-of-the-Art search results from TPR to make confident research, business and legal decisions.
- Worldwide Patents for All Technologies
- Highly Customizable - from the Simplest to the Most Complex
- Subject Matter Experts covering Engineering, Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Access to Hundreds of Databases, Resources and Search Tools
- Trusted for Decades by Fortune 500 and Top IP Law Firms
State-of-the-Art | Collection
Your Insurance Against
Reinventing the Wheel
Proven, Reliable State-of-the-Art Searches
Resources, Coverage and Foreign Language Options
TPR provides a tailored approach that is most effective for your given technology and purpose:
- Worldwide online databases for patent and non-patent literature
- On-site searching at patent offices and eminent technical libraries
- Keyword and classification-based searching, plus subject-specific coding/indexing
TPR’s on the ground coverage in key countries around the world means that your search can optionally be conducted in the local native languages for the most penetrating search results.
Aligned with Your Research, Business and IP Objectives
We align with your landscape or white space goals and provide the answers you need to move forward with confidence.
- Gain understanding about new areas your company intends to pursue
- Help allocate precious resources before starting a new project
- Identify a new area of interest or unexplored opportunities
- Identify possible business partners or pin-point competitors
The highest quality patent searches conducted by true professionals, each and every time.
Deep Subject Matter Expertise
OUR ELITE TECHNOLOGY SEARCH TEAMS
With tens of thousands of searches under our belt, you can be assured of TPR’s technical search capabilities in both established and rapidly-developing technologies. We apply our exceptional searching proficiency and specialist subject knowledge to align with your search objectives and guarantee results that are the perfect fit.
“Thanks for meeting a tight deadline again! After consulting with the searcher, he followed up by forwarding a flow scheme sketch to clarify the technical details – extremely helpful! The search results were bang on target.”
Corporate Counsel, Chemical Company
and case studies of success
The classification system seems a simple concept; organizing patents into specific technology groupings based on the subject matter to which they pertain. In theory, such a system would be extremely useful when it comes...All Blog Posts