TPR. #1 Trusted Choice for
Due Diligence Searches
For decades, the most innovative corporations and top IP law firms have relied definitively upon Due Diligence search results from TPR to make confident strategic IP and business decisions.
- Worldwide Prior Art - Patents and Non-Patent Literature
- Trusted for Decades by Fortune 500 and Top IP Law Firms
- Deep Subject Matter Experts covering Engineering, Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Access to Hundreds of Databases, Resources and Search Tools
- Multi-Country, Multi-Language Search Options
Putting ‘Diligence’ at
the Heart for Your Searches
Thorough Due Diligence Searches for Your Peace of Mind
Resources, Coverage and Foreign Language Options
TPR provides a tailored approach that is most effective for your given technology and purpose:
- Worldwide online databases for patent and non-patent literature
- On-site searching at patent offices, eminent technical libraries, universities, conferences, special research institutions, and other resources in over 40 countries
- Keyword and classification-based searching, plus subject-specific coding/indexing
For the greatest level of diligence, consider on-the-ground searching in specific countries in local native languages.
Aligned with Your IP Objectives
We align with your Due Diligence goals and provide the answers you need to move forward with confidence.
- Uncover validity, freedom-to-operate, and/or prosecution history of a patent
- Identify strengths and risks of a patent portfolio
- Reduce risk for in-licensing and acquisition activities
- Leverage IP assets for negotiation with respect to licensing and M&A
- Verify patent ownership, enforceability, and legitimacy of patent assets
The highest quality patent searches conducted by true professionals, each and every time.
Deep Subject Matter Expertise
OUR ELITE TECHNOLOGY SEARCH TEAMS
With tens of thousands of searches under our belt, you can be assured of TPR’s technical search capabilities in both established and rapidly-developing technologies. We apply our exceptional searching proficiency and specialist subject knowledge to align with your search objectives and guarantee results that are the perfect fit.
“I’m really happy with the TPR report and results. The TPR search expert really knew how to hone in on the right stuff. Our client ended up not buying the patents as a result of the search you conducted, and they were extremely appreciative of the findings, because it saved them from making a costly mistake.”
Partner, IP Law Firm