TPR. #1 Trusted Choice for
Patentability, Novelty Searches
For decades, the most innovative corporations and top IP law firms have relied definitively on search results from TPR to make confident decisions surrounding patentability for new inventions.
- Worldwide Prior Art - Patents and Non-Patent Literature
- Trusted for Decades by Fortune 500 and Top IP Law Firms
- Deep Subject Matter Experts covering Engineering, Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Access to Hundreds of Databases, Resources and Search Tools
- Standard and knock-out patentability search options
Patentability | Novelty | Prior Art
A Solid Patentability Search Now
Will Serve Your IP for Years to Come
Proven, Reliable Patentability Searches
Resources, Coverage and High-Volume Searches
TPR provides a tailored approach that is most effective for your given technology and budget:
- Conducted by our U.S. based search experts
- Worldwide online databases for patent and non-patent literature
- Use of USPTO’s EAST search tool for review of patent drawings, etc.
- Keyword and classification-based searching, plus subject-specific coding/indexing
For ongoing volume invention disclosures, ask about our pre-filing search pricing packages.
Aligned with Your Patentability Goals
We align with your patentability goals and provide the answers you need to move forward with patenting your invention and strengthening your IP portfolio.
- Determine the patentability of an invention
- Prevent expenditures on additional research and legal fees in support of patent filings should the idea or technologies appear non-patentable
- Build confidence in the quality and strength of your IP portfolio
The highest quality patent searches conducted by true professionals, each and every time.
Deep Subject Matter Expertise
OUR ELITE TECHNOLOGY SEARCH TEAMS
With tens of thousands of searches under our belt, you can be assured of TPR’s technical search capabilities in both established and rapidly-developing technologies. We apply our exceptional searching proficiency and specialist subject knowledge to align with your search objectives and guarantee results that are the perfect fit.
“Excellent results and prompt delivery. Couldn't ask for more. We appreciate the fantastic service we consistently receive from TPR for all our patentability searches.”
Patent Attorney, U.S. Law Firm
and case studies of success
The classification system seems a simple concept; organizing patents into specific technology groupings based on the subject matter to which they pertain. In theory, such a system would be extremely useful when it comes...All Blog Posts