TPR. #1 Trusted Choice for Validity Searches
For decades, the most innovative corporations, top IP law firms and patent litigators have relied definitively upon Prior Art search results from TPR to uphold their IP positions and invalidate competing patents standing in their way.
- Worldwide Prior Art - Patents and Non-Patent Literature
- Trusted for Decades by Fortune 500 Top and IP Litigators
- Deep Subject Matter Experts covering Engineering, Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Access to Hundreds of Databases, Resources and Search Tools
- Multi-Country, Multi-Language Search Options
- Strategic Prior Art Search Teams in the U.S., Europe, China, Japan and Other Countries
Validity | Invalidity | Prior Art | Validity UltimateSM
The Most Comprehensive Invalidity
Search Options in the Industry
High-Impact Prior Art Searches
A validity search conducted by TPR provides powerful strategic leverage when your products or patents are on the line. Whether your company is being sued for patent infringement, or a competitor has been granted a patent that is standing in your way, TPR can help. Our searches combine deep subject matter knowledge, a keen understanding of patent legal matters and a multi-pronged approach to locate killer prior art references no matter where they are hiding.
Resources, Coverage and Foreign Language Options
Leave no stone unturned. With strategic search teams in the U.S., Europe, China, Japan, Korea, Russia and other countries, TPR offers the most extensive options in the industry for searching full-text and other patent and non-patent literature resources worldwide in multiple languages of origin.
- Worldwide online databases for patent and non-patent literature
- On-the-ground searching at patent offices, eminent scientific libraries, universities, conferences, special research institutions, and other resources in over 40 countries
- Keyword and classification-based searching, plus subject-specific coding/indexing
- Access to obscure ‘grey’ literature and product catalogs
- Page turning of technical journals
Customized, Consultative Approach
Our Validity search solution is consultative and totally customizable to align with your specific objectives. Multi-pronged searches can be conducted concurrently for accelerated results.
- Clear legal obstacles by removing a competitor's patent
- Prevent payment of significant damages that would result from losing an infringement lawsuit
- Validate soon-to-be-acquired IP investments during a merger or acquisition
- Reduce scrutiny on your company's own portfolio
- Meet critical deadlines in the litigation and PTAB process
For projects that demand the deepest level of information discovery and invalidity research, ask about our signature Validity UltimateSM service.
Deep Subject Matter Expertise
OUR ELITE TECHNOLOGY SEARCH TEAMS
With tens of thousands of searches under our belt, you can be assured of TPR’s technical search capabilities in both established and rapidly-developing technologies. We apply our exceptional searching proficiency and specialist subject knowledge to align with your search objectives and guarantee results that are the perfect fit.
“The results you generated allowed me to find the art I needed to support the invalidation of the patent we want to have revoked. You came through yet again. Thank you!”
Outside Counsel for High-Tech Corporation
and case studies of success
This new article dives into the state of artificial intelligence (AI) as it relates to the patent search realm. This 2023 release is a continuation of the original article from 2022 which you can read...All Blog Posts