TPR. #1 Trusted Choice for Landscapes and White Space Analysis
For decades, the most innovative corporations and top IP law firms have relied definitively upon insightful Patent Landscape analyses from TPR to make strategic research, business and legal IP decisions with confidence.
- Worldwide Patents for All Technologies
- Highly Customizable - from the Simplest to the Most Complex
- Deep Subject Matter Experts covering Engineering, Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Access to Hundreds of Databases, Resources and Search Tools
- Insightful Graphs, Charts and Visualizations
- Trusted for Decades by Fortune 500 companies and Top IP Law Firms
Landscape | White Space | Patent Mapping
See a Clearer Picture of Your
Technology Through a New Lens
Proven Patent Landscapes that Illuminate Your Path Forward
Resources, Coverage and Foreign Language Options
TPR provides a tailored approach that is most effective for your given technology and purpose:
- Worldwide online databases for patent and non-patent literature
- On-site searching at patent offices and eminent technical libraries
- Keyword and classification-based searching, plus subject-specific coding/indexing
TPR’s on the ground coverage in key countries around the world means that your search can optionally be conducted in local native languages for the most accurate search results.
Aligned with Your Research, Business and IP Objectives
We align with your landscape or white space goals and provide the answers you need to move forward with confidence.
- Gain perspective and insight for patents in a chosen technology area
- Determine the white space and opportunities within a target market
- See the trends in your competitors' IP strategy
The highest quality patent searches conducted by true professionals, each and every time.
Deep Subject Matter Expertise
OUR ELITE TECHNOLOGY SEARCH TEAMS
With tens of thousands of searches under our belt, you can be assured of TPR’s technical search capabilities in both established and rapidly-developing technologies. We apply our exceptional searching proficiency and specialist subject knowledge to align with your search objectives and guarantee results that are the perfect fit.
“Thank you for the latest search results. The search report is excellent and gave great insights into the technology and the players – I’m impressed!”
IP Licensing Director, Electronics Company
and case studies of success
The classification system seems a simple concept; organizing patents into specific technology groupings based on the subject matter to which they pertain. In theory, such a system would be extremely useful when it comes...All Blog Posts