Request an estimate or make an inquiry.
The #1 Trusted Choice for
IPR and EP Opposition Searches
The most innovative corporations and top IP law firms rely definitively upon prior art search results from TPR to challenge competitor patents via Inter Partes Review at the USPTO and similarly for opposition proceedings at the European Patent Office.
- Worldwide Prior Art - Patents and Non-Patent Literature
- Trusted for Decades by Fortune 500 and Top IP Litigators
- Deep Subject Matter Experts covering Engineering, Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Access to Hundreds of Databases, Resources and Search Tools
- Multi-Country, Multi-Language Search Options
- Strategic Prior Art Search Teams in the U.S., Europe, China, Japan and in Other Countries
Inter Partes Review (IPR) | EP Opposition | Post Grant Review (PGR)
With One Shot at Prior Art
for IPR, Make it Count.
Indisputable Prior Art Puts You in the Driving Seat
Our searches combine deep subject matter knowledge, a keen understanding of patent office trials and a multi-pronged approach to locate indisputable prior art references no matter where they are hiding.
For IPR, Think TPR
Leave no stone unturned. With strategic search teams in the U.S., Europe, China, Japan and in other countries, TPR offers the most extensive options in the industry for searching full-text and other patent and non-patent literature resources worldwide in multiple languages of origin.
- Worldwide online databases for patent and non-patent literature
- On-the-ground searching at patent offices, eminent technical libraries, universities, conferences, special research institutions, and other resources in over 40 countries
- Keyword and classification-based searching, plus subject-specific coding/indexing
- Access to obscure ‘grey’ literature and product catalogs
- Page turning of technical journals
Aligned with Your Patent Trial Objectives
We align with your patent trials and opposition goals and provide the answers to help you clear blocking patents that are in your path.
- Circumvent costly litigation in district courts
- Prevent the payment of significant damages that would result from losing an infringement lawsuit
- Clear legal obstacles by removing a competitor's patent
- Lessen the impact of non-practicing entities (NPEs) and others asserting their patents
- Meet critical deadlines in PTAB and EP Opposition process
The highest quality patent searches conducted by true professionals, each and every time.
Deep Subject Matter Expertise
OUR ELITE TECHNOLOGY SEARCH TEAMS
With tens of thousands of searches under our belt, you can be assured of TPR’s technical search capabilities in both established and rapidly-developing technologies. We apply our exceptional searching proficiency and specialist subject knowledge to align with your search objectives and guarantee results that are the perfect fit.
“Having done multiple prior art searches with TPR. I find the results to be thorough and on target for our IPR and other work.”
Law Firm Attorney
and case studies of success
A review of AI based patent searching – Are we there yet? Article Overview – These days when setting off to conduct a patent search or evaluate patent search firms, you will inevitably come...All Blog Posts