TPR. #1 Trusted Choice
for Design Searches
For decades, the most innovative corporations and top IP law firms have relied definitively on Design searches from TPR to navigate the designs minefield and strengthen their design patent portfolio.
- Design Patents and Registered Industrial Designs
- Trusted for Decades by Fortune 500 and Top IP Law Firms
- Subject Matter Experts covering Engineering, Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Databases covering Designs Nationally and Internationally
- Meticulous Review of Thousands of Design Drawings
Ensuring Your Designs
are Truly Distinct
Proven, Reliable Design Searches
Resources, Coverage and Multi-Country Options
Our teams of search experts leverage a suite of information sources and best-in-class search techniques to find the design information critical to your design patenting strategies.
TPR’s design search service covers all areas of design, including international designs, community designs, and key country searches in the US, UK or Germany, for example.
Aligned with Your IP Objectives
We align with your legal IP and business objectives and provide the answers you need to move forward with confidence.
- Uncover design patents your business could be in danger of infringing
- Avoid licensing fees
- Prepare for licensing opportunities or other IP strategy moves
- Clear designs before embarking on costly manufacturing
The highest quality patent searches conducted by true professionals, each and every time.
Deep Subject Matter Expertise
OUR ELITE TECHNOLOGY SEARCH TEAMS
With tens of thousands of searches under our belt, you can be assured of TPR’s technical search capabilities in both established and rapidly-developing technologies. We apply our exceptional searching proficiency and specialist subject knowledge to align with your search objectives and guarantee results that are the perfect fit.
“The results of my design search were excellent and were provided earlier than expected. I’m very happy with the results I get from TPR.”
In-house Counsel, Medical Devices Company
and case studies of success
In patent searching, compromising quality for cost may mean missing key information critical to successful patent filing, portfolio management and defensive actions. However, the pressure within most corporations to reduce costs has never been...All Blog Posts